Wow, what a statement! And is it even true?
Right – let’s clarify a few things upfront:
- I love and appreciate men. I enjoy working with them. I admire their wit, logic and clear-mindedness. And I don’t believe in a dividing line between men and women or masculine and feminine nor do I judge the one or the other as being “worse” or “better” (despite what the headline says ;-)).
- I believe in the social, economic and political equality of men and women. This is NOT what this article is about though. It’s not even about gender.
So what IS this article about?
In a way about my journey. As a leader AND woman.
How I arrived where I am now and the learning and epiphanies on the way.
How is this relevant for you?
- If you’re a woman in business it is.
- If you’re a woman in a leadership position even more.
- And if – on top - you have kids, and you feel that you always have to be strong and you’re exhausted often, PLEASE...